The Gathering and Use of Personal Information
Information provided by the user: The contact form on this website asks that you provide some personal information. If you choose to fill out a contact form, we only require that you provide an e-mail address. Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary, sensitive or personally identifiable information (e.g. Social Security Number; date of birth; drivers license number; or any financial information). If you submit any Sensitive Information, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission.
Information that you provide to us through the contact form will be used so that we may respond to your inquiry. From time to time we may send further information to you using the information you provided to us on the contact form. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may opt out as described below.
Web server logs: When you visit our website, our web servers track and store information about your visit electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include:
- your unique Internet protocol address from which we may be able to infer your location;
- the number of links you click within the site;
- the date and time of your visit;
- the web page from which you arrived to our site;
- the pages you viewed on the site; and
- certain searches/queries that you conducted via our website(s).
The information we collect helps us administer and protect the site, analyze its usage, improve the experience of the user and secure the site’s content from inappropriate use.
Protection of Personal Information
We take certain appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
Access to Personal Information
We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- to agents, website vendors and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us;
- if we are unable to assist with your matter, but know an unaffiliated attorney or firm that may be able to help you, we may refer you and share information you provided us with that party; and
- as required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another firm or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings), or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
Correcting, Amending and Deleting Personal Information and/or Opting Out of Future Communications
You may choose to opt out of future contacts from us at any time. Contact us via phone, contact form or U.S. mail at any time to:
- see what data we have about you, if any;
- change/correct any data we have about you;
- ask us to delete any data we have about you; and/or
- opt out of future communications from us.
Effective June 1, 2012