We commonly rely on the internet for work, school, entertainment, and to keep in touch with friends and family. When going through a divorce in Arizona or a child custody case, why not look to the internet to assist in co-parenting with your Ex? There are many sites that provide tools for parents to assist with the sometimes difficult task of co-parenting. Many of these sites also provide tools for divorce attorneys and custody attorneys to review communication and interact with the family. Some of the tools available to parents on websites for co-parenting are:
- A shared calendar to coordinate any parenting time schedule or child visitation schedule.
- The ability to request changes to a parenting time or visitation schedule or to request a day swap.
- An expense log to keep accurate records and to allow for prompt payment of shared expenses.
- Stored information banks to keep up to date contact information on the child’s doctors, teachers, extracurricular activity providers, emergency contacts and to ensure that both parties have easy access to accurate immunization and health records for the child.
- Message boards for effective communication between parents and other family members.
At Scott Law Offices, we believe that communication is key. These internet resources may provide many parents of divorce with a more simple, effective and low-conflict way of co-parenting. Here are a few of the sites:
For more information on Divorce, Custody or Visitation in Arizona, contact Scott Law Offices for your free consultation with a Phoenix Divorce Attorney.